Monday, September 3, 2012

#2: Response: "They Say"


#2: Response: “They Say” 

Wow, what an article. I think that this article has shocked me more then the first and more then any article I have read, maybe in my lifetime. It’s amazing how the society that we live in corrupts us and in almost everything that we do. From what we watch, look at on our computer to what is filtered in our mail. I feel as though I am being watching and truthfully you almost are. By relating the last two articles we have read it shows proves that there are people programming the world around us and as the people we are believing every word of it. In my opinion we are corrupted they is no way around it. We live, eat and breath the way that others have told us to whether that was through technology, the newspaper, or from a friend who heard it from another friend. How do people read things that this and then do nothing to change it? I believe that we need more programs to broadcast the unknown and maybe that one person will listen and try and help everyone else that has been sucked up into the corruption. There need to be more teachers that mine that make us read things like this in hopes that someone will stop and think, hmm I gonna share this. I see it in the children that I watch, my cousins, and the generations to come that reality is changing each time a new generation is born. We don’t have parents we have technology and the world around us programming us the way it wants us to grow up. We aren’t learning valuable things we are learning what not to do in order to succeed in a growing population that is making a progressively worse society. It’s sad that we have to live this way but we all know we are just going to go along with it, it’s what we know. So before you go to the store and buy the newest video game or purchase and rewards point card think about the scam behind it all. The scam that is feeding your brains along with our society the lies and the unjust hypocrisy. It truthfully makes me want to change my ways and help my family change there in hopes that their is a silver lining for my children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment